martes, 10 de abril de 2012

-

Now, at this time, I remember when I saw your smile for the first
Once, my chest stood, there was not anything more perfect than that corner
in your mouth. Every night I remember so well able to sleep. I imagine
each gesture and at that time supposed to me, want to go through
that screen and not power. Impotence to see that day your eyes and lose myself in them. But satisfaction of having seen the reason
of my life in a smile. When you hear your tears falling,
I think .. Stop the world, and some died. There is nothing more bitter
to hear the cry of one who is, as it were, a person who is all
for you. That person that if you fall, you lift. That person that if he falls,
raise it. That person .. is .. indescribable for you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario